Friday, January 1, 2010

my resolution

I will start my new entry of 2010 by listing my resolution of the year!

  1. Get my room all tidy up before chinese new year!
  2. Donate my not-used items to the needy (eg. bags) / give away to anyone who wants
  3. Save lots of money enough to go overseas! =)
  4. Learn something new
  5. Let my parents or me to strike lottery (if I had extra money to buy, wahaha!)
  6. Get good results (of course I know I have to study hard enough)
  7. To live my life to the fullest and forgive & forget
  8. My family and besties live healthy and with happiness around!

Yup, so I've listed all my resolutions of the year. I will try my very best to achieve them! =) Hope I do have a good head start of the year! Good luck to me!!! ^^Oh ya not to forget to wish everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR!