Thursday, April 9, 2009

Finally the day of me working came! I've been like rotting, dying, bored and spending lots of money for the whole holiday! Finally i can work and earn some money before the holiday ends! wahahaha! I went to work, suddenly forget how to use the till, or rather never use the touch screen before. But well, i cope well, and im pretty much know how to start. Im smart huh?! haha! Anyway, the day starts well and smoothly, plus planning the birthday surprise for regina after work. haha. And also today regina, shirley and me bring our own lunch box but not geok and liting. so they end up eating subway. haha. yeah, the day pass quite fast. during the end, the surprise just outside back door. I think regina is totally in a state of shock! haha. (never knew it right? I understand! wahaha!) we all sing birthday song for her and cut cake. shirley and me ate TWO pieces of the cake. seriously the cake is delicious! somemore its a chocolate cake! haha. my favourite! yeah, then i went home by taking bus with shirley and wini while others took the train back. overall, Im pretty much high! because tmr Im NOT WORKING! =D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAREST LAOJIE, REGINA! =)
Be Happy Always~